Griffin Dynamic Marketing
Technology marketing and sales, Block Chain, ERP, boutique and special purpose software
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)|
|15 minutes||15.00000 XLM|
|30 minutes||30.00000 XLM|
|60 minutes||60.00000 XLM|
demand generation new business development Lead generation marketing sales blockchain
I have considerable tenure, experience and success in new business development, marketing and sales. I do intensive market research to discover where Block-Chain, ERP and industrial mobile device technology companies will find receptive markets. I uncover the decision makers, the types of companies and the reasons why a company may be a viable target. I have developed expertise in account development strategies, long-term client relations and client satisfaction. Add to that my education in Microsoft Programming and Accounting, Griffin Dynamic Marketing (GDM) has carved a niche in technology marketing, cold and warm calling, nurturing and of course, closing new business. In today's hyper competitive marketplaces, a strong mix of traditional and technology based marketing is crucially valuable.
· With offerings such as: Acumatica, Sage Enterprise, CRM, Network Services, and a host of other IT services. Mantralogix serves North America with a full stable of Sage software and many other IT product, network, and consulting solutions that serves companies from small and growing, too large and multi-national. (current GDM client)
Blue Valley Telemarketing, Inc.
· New Business Development Manager for a firm focused on B2B Telemarketing, New Business Development and Lead Generation services for technology companies, manufactures, distributors, business process solutions firms, controlled and paid circulation trade publications. (current GDM client)
· Successfully expanded BVTM presence in the publisher BPA audit market.
· I have brought in major new accounts and filled the pipeline with a large volume of future business.
· Discover, develop and nurture technology and business services prospects for the BVTM.
· Assist in creating new product concepts for individual customer situations
· Maintaining a minimum of $1,000,000 new business goal annually.
· Plan, create, modify and distribute content to generate demand.
· Use LinkedIn for research, lead generation and connection to decision makers of technology solutions companies.
· Use LinkedIn to promote BVTM.
· Janam Technologies LLC is a leading provider of rugged mobile computers that scan barcodes and provide a wide array of data collection possibilities. The devices communicate wirelessly over a variety of formats. I have successfully created a marketing, lead generation program supplying leads by finding application relevance, pain points, timeline, budget and best possible new business for them and their reseller solution providers. (3.5 years)
· ALTAVI’s mission is to deliver long-term, strategic outcomes leading to sustained competitive advantage to its clients. Altavi provides consulting and implementation of CPQ, and CLM by Model N. They are also a VAR for Salesforce and BPM CRM. Altavi installs a new level of sales enablement. I consistently supply a stream of new viable projects. (2017 to present)
· A full-service IT Infrastructure, software application and security solution development company. I did research to find them market niches in the USA. (2018)
There are far more software companies I’ve worked with since 2005. A full list is available upon request.
Griffin Dynamic Marketing, Simpsonville SC. April 2005 to Present
· Represented 30 Microsoft Value Added Resellers over 6 years. Presented these companies as their inside sales representative to a wide assortment of Manufactures, Distributors, Pharmaceutical, Food/chemical , Business Process Service and Technology companies
· Firm focused on marketing and sales of Microsoft ERP and MSCRM solutions.
· Discovered, developed and nurtured prospects of Dyn GP, Dyn NAV, Dyn SL
· Managed team of 3 sales people
· Represented Accellos (Vsync) a supply chain software (EDI) company for 6 years.
· Represented Harvest Solutions, a Salesforce.com VAR for 6 years.
· Created this company in response to a perceived need of VARS with telemarketing
· Developed New Business in the form of projects ranging from 50k to 500k on a regular basis
Integrated Sales Solutions Incorporated, Waukegan IL 1997 to 2005
· Senior Sales Representative
· Sales and marketing solutions firm focused on customer satisfaction
· Assisted in training telephone sales representatives
· Developed sales strategy and model for assigned territory
· Developed business alliances and partnerships with Agilent, ADP, Reynolds and Reynolds, Data Prize, Sage and many other partners
· Assisted in developing a new subset of the business marketing for Microsoft VARS of Dyn GP, Dyn NAV, and Dyn SL
· Senior representative for companies MAS 90, SalesLogix prospects
· Tenaciously exceeded quota, exceeded any other producer by 20% at all times
· ISSI was a Telemarketing B2B Call Center, and is a Sage VAR
ABC Supply, Libertyville IL 1994 to 1996
· National Roofing Supplier, Delivery Operations. Warehouse and Inventory Operations and counter sales
Alert Protective, Chicago IL 1993 to 1994
· Alarm services, Marketing and Technical support.
· Installing modifying and programming Burglar and Fire equipment.
· New Business Development to major Chicago home builders.
Security Equipment, Supply Des Plaines IL 1992 to 1993
· Increased walk in traffic and sales by 400%
· SES was a company dedicated to small independent Burglar Alarm installation companies
· New Business Development Operations
· Customer Support
· Technical Support
Visonic Manufacturing, Bloomfield CT1989 to 1992
· Outside Territory Manager
· Company focused on sales, marketing of revolutionary new motion sensor technology
· Responsible for a territory consisting of 10 states
· Maintained and increased sales revenue during a recession
· Traveling security show member
· Provided product training and product demonstration at trade shows
· Managed companies’ largest accounts in Illinois, Indiana and Michigan
· Attended and staffed trade shows in Chicago and New York City.
Ademco/ADI Distribution Syosset NY 1984 to 1989
Sales Representative, Assistant Manager, Manager
· Largest manufacturer and distributor in Burglar Alarm and Fire Alarm Industry.
· Inside sales and technical support representative,
· Assistant Manager of Miami, Fl. sales branch.
· Manager of sales center in Chicago, increased sales revenue from 700,000.00 per annum to 2,000,000.00 in 18 months
· Responsible for day-to-day management of sales team
· Responsible for product knowledge, product inventory and display and sales quotas.
· Daily interaction with owners and purchasing managers of customer companies
· Provided extensive technology training to staff and customers
· Drastically increased sales at every tenure at all locations served.
· Certificate Degree: Visual Basic.Net 2008
· Certificate Degree: Accounting Clerk W/ QuickBooks 2010
College of Lake County, Grayslake
Classs taken for these two diplomas:
Visual Basic 6 intro
Visual Basic.NET (1)
Visual Basic.NET (2)
Visual Basic.Net (3)
Accounting Experience with QuickBooks
Accounting Experience a Manual Project
Intro Personal and Small Business Tax Law
Intro to Access,Excel,Powerpoint and Word
Introduction to Networks
· B.A. Degree Major: Economics/Business
University of Illinois, Chicago
· Lead Forensics
· Capture by RingLead
· Lead 411
· Web Form Submission
College of Lake County
2005 - 2008
Visual basic.net 2008
College of Lake County
2008 - 2010
University of Illinois Chicago
1980 - 1984
Economics/ Business Management
Powered by Brainsy, Inc. (Patented and Patents Pending)