Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Consultant
Talk Show Host @ Hard Fork | Evangelizing Blockchain and Crypto in India Training, Consulting & Advisory | Community Builder and Contributor
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)|
|15 minutes||75.2703957 XLM|
|30 minutes||225.8111871 XLM|
|60 minutes||602.1631657 XLM|
With over 20 years of work experience, I have always been the client-side connect in all my engagements.
I started my career in the Indian Air force – By Dream, By Choice and By Destiny! I always wanted to be a Fighter Pilot and I am proud to have been a part of "The" elite and noble profession in my first avatar, before becoming a part of the civilian and corporate culture of this world.
I still have the Fighter fire in my wings as I like to lead from the front and never giving into competition. I like creating my own fighting turf and acting on my strengths – which I have done for the past 20 years.
I have built my professional life in managing client relationships and business development for products & services’ and also in Senior management portfolios.
I am currently pursuing an Entrepreneurial-Self-employed-Consultant- Working Father role for the past few years and am loving every bit of it.
Right now, I am working on and nurturing a couple of ideas in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space and would love to engage with like-minded individuals and entrepreneurs and use my knowledge and experience to solve problems.
I believe that success lies in constant innovation and keeping the ball rolling - which you will find in my varied industry profile below. I believe that to grow in life – it is important to build relationships - with clients, colleagues and friends alike - which I love to carry on beyond the office I work with.
I have come to know that my instincts energize and thrive in nerve -racking situations and challenges.
A Family man by heart, I like to bring cheer to all my near and dear ones.
Creator & Talk Show Host
April 2049 - present
Hard Fork is India’s 1st TV talk show series dedicated to Crypto and Blockchain. It is being aired on Amazon Fire TV and simultaneously broadcast on Social media channels such as YouTube, Facebook and others.
The purpose of the talk show is to promote advocacy, raise awareness, inspire learning, showcase achievements, discover innovations, find solutions and answer questions about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies/assets.
I am involved in the End-to-End creation of content for the show, including topic research, creation of production content, guest engagement, social media content design and engagement.
We are currently in the 1st Season of the show and already broadcast 5 episodes on various subjects.
Season 1 theme: Getting India Started on Crypto and Blockchain
Link: Hard Fork Playlist
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Blogger and Writer
May 2018 - present
My passion for writing and increased involvement in crypto and blockchain led me to blogging and write about the subject matter. I have authored more than 70 unique articles on my Blog and other social media channels.
My Personal Crypto and Blockchain blog: Not Just Cryptos (on Wordpress.com)
I also write on LinkedIn, Medium and am a featured writer on Altcoin Magazine (Medium)
Some links to Articles on:
- Understanding “Blockchain” – The Ledger
- Understanding “Blockchain” – The Technology
- The Pillars of Blockchain #1- Decentralization
- The Pillars of Blockchain #3 – Immutability
- The Pillars of Blockchain #2 – Transparency
- Smart Contract Series: Blockchains, smart contracts & loyalty rewards programs - A brief study
- Smart Contract Series - Ushering in smarter and efficient industrial processes
- Getting Smarter with Blockchain – An Introduction to Smart Contracts
Independent Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Advisor
April 2016 - present
I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional. I provide multi-faceted consultation to organizations, individuals and groups who are interested in or are pursuing Cryptocurrency and Blockchain related investments or businesses. I am also building business relationships with organizations and institutions overseas
Currently, I am in the process of formalizing my knowledge about cryptocurrency and Blockchain into a boutique advisory firm with the following agenda and practices:
- Education and Training: Building Education and Training programs and workshops to increase awareness about this industry to students, corporate, and general mass.
- Consulting & Advisory: Provide consulting and advisory to organizations and institutions towards development of products and services on public and private Blockchains. My consulting covers the following areas of work:
- Mining Advisory - Cryptocurrency Mining specializing in Bitcoin and Altcoin nodes, scouting for locations
- Investments – Guide investments into crypto assets
- Education Content Development – Manage and Education and Training, Content development and execution
- Community Development and engagement - Organizing, arranging and manage Crypto training programs, seminars and conferences, meet-ups and round-table discussions.
- Tokenomics - ICO Advisory and Token analysis
- Technology: Nurturing ideas on decentralized technology solutions for building Decentralized Applications on multiple platforms such as Stellar and Ethereum.
September 2012 - October 2017
Mintel International (http://www.mintel.com/) is one the leading market intelligence agencies in the world.
- Was involved with them as their primary and secondary market researcher and mystery shopper in North India operating out of NCR.
- Helping build the North India FMCG product database
- Assisting the organization to expand their Global New Product Database (http://www.gnpd.com), in approximately 40 product categories and 250+ sub categories.
Eminds Legal Consulting Private Limited
November 2012 - February 2014
- Business Development (International and Domestic) Lead and Mentor to help establish a sales paradigm for a Law Firm.
- Responsible for Client Relationship Management, Social Media Content Development, Creation and Management, Editor, Moderator, Alliances, Operations, Policies - the whole nine yards!
Corporate Law Reporter - The Daily Journal
November 2012 - February 2014
- A brand of Eminds Legal, Corporate Law Reporter (corporatelawreporter.com) is an online magazine dedicated to the Legal, Secretarial and Accounting community of India.
- Responsible for curating daily updates from the world of Indian Laws, policies and governance, and also monetize the website on the web.
- My work also entailed social media engagement on behalf of this e-magazine.
- Building and nurturing Alliances for the magazine.
Vice President - Business Development
QAI India Limited
April 2011 - September 2012
- QAI is a Global leader in Operational Excellence Consulting and Workforce Development Training.
- Served as the Business Development Leader for Advisory and Consulting, Training & Competency building and Assessments services offered by QAI
- Responsible for Client relationship management
November 2009 - March 2011
- Business Development Manager and Client relationship management Role for the Consulting Practice in PricewaterhouseCoopers India.
- Champion the Go-to-market initiative of the Risk and Regulatory Practices covering Governance, Risk and Compliances, and Information Security.
- Also involved in Project research and development, Content development for some clients.
- Helped in survey and creation of information security related “Insider Threat Report” along with DSCI
Manager - Sales
Polaris Software Lab Limited
January 2008 - October 2009
- Business Development and Client servicing for various technology practices and services
- Also responsible for key account management and client relationship management
Eastern Software Systems Pvt Ltd
August 2005 - December 2007
- Sales of ERP solution to various Industry verticals
- Handled ERP Sales Training and Orientation of Overseas Business Partners (South Africa, Mexico, USA)
- Visited Mexico for training and Orientation of Partners.
Regional Information Consultant
August 2002 - July 2005
- Business Manager Role for Eastern Region as an independent consulting
- Sales and marketing activities, brand promotion of the Information Services offered by Coface and its Brand Kompass.
Senior Business Executive- Education Business
April 1998 - August 2002
- Handled multiple Business Development role for NIIT's education business
- Managed Channel Partner Network across multiple locations in the West Bengal Region
- Managed client relationships for NIIT Industry Collaboration Cell which was responsible for NIIT students’ industry placements and internships.
Indian Air Force
July 1995 - August 1997
- Trained as a pilot with the Indian Air Force, to fly the fighter aircraft of the IAF
- Accomplished 100 hours of flying in Jet engine and Piston engine aircraft
Don Bosco School
1989 - 1991
1992 - 1994
I was studying in Serampore Missionary College in a suburb beyond Calcutta (Kolkata) which is a college managed by a Danish Missionary. I was lucky to have studied in the college as it helped me identify that I am made for bigger things in life. I topped my college in the Bachelor of Science stream.
- Science Student
- College Topper
Cryptocurrency Certification Consortium
I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional.
Offered by Cryptocurrency Certification Consortium, Canada, a Certified Bitcoin Professional is knowledgeable about the Bitcoin blockchain, Bitcoin transactions, and how the Bitcoin network operates. CBPs are able to apply Bitcoin technology to their professional area of expertise and understand privacy aspects, double-spending, and other issues that relate to the currency.
CBPs have professional working knowledge in 33 topics which cover six (6) domains of Bitcoin knowledge.
Visit https://cryptoconsortium.org/certifications/CBP for more info.