Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Consultant
Talk Show Host @ Hard Fork | Evangelizing Blockchain and Crypto in India Training, Consulting & Advisory | Community Builder and Contributor
|6 minutes (SixFree Call)|
|15 minutes||53.71233 XLM|
|30 minutes||161.13699 XLM|
|60 minutes||429.69864 XLM|
Cryptocurrencies Blockchains Decentralized Problem Solving Crypto-Mining Bitcoin Altcoins Initial Coin Offerings Social Media Marketing Business Development Community Building Key Account Management Education and Training Consulting Advisory
Latest Knowledge Board posts
With over 20 years of work experience, I have always been the client-side connect in all my engagements.
I started my career in the Indian Air force – By Dream, By Choice and By Destiny! I always wanted to be a Fighter Pilot and I am proud to have been a part of "The" elite and noble profession in my first avatar, before becoming a part of the civilian and corporate culture of this world.
I still have the Fighter fire in my wings as I like to lead from the front and never giving into competition. I like creating my own fighting turf and acting on my strengths – which I have done for the past 20 years.
I have built my professional life in managing client relationships and business development for products & services’ and also in Senior management portfolios.
I am currently pursuing an Entrepreneurial-Self-employed-Consultant- Working Father role for the past few years and am loving every bit of it.
Right now, I am working on and nurturing a couple of ideas in the Cryptocurrency and Blockchain space and would love to engage with like-minded individuals and entrepreneurs and use my knowledge and experience to solve problems.
I believe that success lies in constant innovation and keeping the ball rolling - which you will find in my varied industry profile below. I believe that to grow in life – it is important to build relationships - with clients, colleagues and friends alike - which I love to carry on beyond the office I work with.
I have come to know that my instincts energize and thrive in nerve -racking situations and challenges.
A Family man by heart, I like to bring cheer to all my near and dear ones.
Creator & Talk Show Host
April 2049 - present
Hard Fork is India’s 1st TV talk show series dedicated to Crypto and Blockchain. It is being aired on Amazon Fire TV and simultaneously broadcast on Social media channels such as YouTube, Facebook and others.
The purpose of the talk show is to promote advocacy, raise awareness, inspire learning, showcase achievements, discover innovations, find solutions and answer questions about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies/assets.
I am involved in the End-to-End creation of content for the show, including topic research, creation of production content, guest engagement, social media content design and engagement.
We are currently in the 1st Season of the show and already broadcast 5 episodes on various subjects.
Season 1 theme: Getting India Started on Crypto and Blockchain
Link: Hard Fork Playlist
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Blogger and Writer
May 2018 - present
My passion for writing and increased involvement in crypto and blockchain led me to blogging and write about the subject matter. I have authored more than 70 unique articles on my Blog and other social media channels.
My Personal Crypto and Blockchain blog: Not Just Cryptos (on Wordpress.com)
I also write on LinkedIn, Medium and am a featured writer on Altcoin Magazine (Medium)
Some links to Articles on:
- Understanding “Blockchain” – The Ledger
- Understanding “Blockchain” – The Technology
- The Pillars of Blockchain #1- Decentralization
- The Pillars of Blockchain #3 – Immutability
- The Pillars of Blockchain #2 – Transparency
- Smart Contract Series: Blockchains, smart contracts & loyalty rewards programs - A brief study
- Smart Contract Series - Ushering in smarter and efficient industrial processes
- Getting Smarter with Blockchain – An Introduction to Smart Contracts
Independent Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Advisor
April 2016 - present
I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional. I provide multi-faceted consultation to organizations, individuals and groups who are interested in or are pursuing Cryptocurrency and Blockchain related investments or businesses. I am also building business relationships with organizations and institutions overseas
Currently, I am in the process of formalizing my knowledge about cryptocurrency and Blockchain into a boutique advisory firm with the following agenda and practices:
- Education and Training: Building Education and Training programs and workshops to increase awareness about this industry to students, corporate, and general mass.
- Consulting & Advisory: Provide consulting and advisory to organizations and institutions towards development of products and services on public and private Blockchains. My consulting covers the following areas of work:
- Mining Advisory - Cryptocurrency Mining specializing in Bitcoin and Altcoin nodes, scouting for locations
- Investments – Guide investments into crypto assets
- Education Content Development – Manage and Education and Training, Content development and execution
- Community Development and engagement - Organizing, arranging and manage Crypto training programs, seminars and conferences, meet-ups and round-table discussions.
- Tokenomics - ICO Advisory and Token analysis
- Technology: Nurturing ideas on decentralized technology solutions for building Decentralized Applications on multiple platforms such as Stellar and Ethereum.
September 2012 - October 2017
Mintel International (http://www.mintel.com/) is one the leading market intelligence agencies in the world.
- Was involved with them as their primary and secondary market researcher and mystery shopper in North India operating out of NCR.
- Helping build the North India FMCG product database
- Assisting the organization to expand their Global New Product Database (http://www.gnpd.com), in approximately 40 product categories and 250+ sub categories.
Eminds Legal Consulting Private Limited
November 2012 - February 2014
- Business Development (International and Domestic) Lead and Mentor to help establish a sales paradigm for a Law Firm.
- Responsible for Client Relationship Management, Social Media Content Development, Creation and Management, Editor, Moderator, Alliances, Operations, Policies - the whole nine yards!
Corporate Law Reporter - The Daily Journal
November 2012 - February 2014
- A brand of Eminds Legal, Corporate Law Reporter (corporatelawreporter.com) is an online magazine dedicated to the Legal, Secretarial and Accounting community of India.
- Responsible for curating daily updates from the world of Indian Laws, policies and governance, and also monetize the website on the web.
- My work also entailed social media engagement on behalf of this e-magazine.
- Building and nurturing Alliances for the magazine.
Vice President - Business Development
QAI India Limited
April 2011 - September 2012
- QAI is a Global leader in Operational Excellence Consulting and Workforce Development Training.
- Served as the Business Development Leader for Advisory and Consulting, Training & Competency building and Assessments services offered by QAI
- Responsible for Client relationship management
November 2009 - March 2011
- Business Development Manager and Client relationship management Role for the Consulting Practice in PricewaterhouseCoopers India.
- Champion the Go-to-market initiative of the Risk and Regulatory Practices covering Governance, Risk and Compliances, and Information Security.
- Also involved in Project research and development, Content development for some clients.
- Helped in survey and creation of information security related “Insider Threat Report” along with DSCI
Manager - Sales
Polaris Software Lab Limited
January 2008 - October 2009
- Business Development and Client servicing for various technology practices and services
- Also responsible for key account management and client relationship management
Eastern Software Systems Pvt Ltd
August 2005 - December 2007
- Sales of ERP solution to various Industry verticals
- Handled ERP Sales Training and Orientation of Overseas Business Partners (South Africa, Mexico, USA)
- Visited Mexico for training and Orientation of Partners.
Regional Information Consultant
August 2002 - July 2005
- Business Manager Role for Eastern Region as an independent consulting
- Sales and marketing activities, brand promotion of the Information Services offered by Coface and its Brand Kompass.
Senior Business Executive- Education Business
April 1998 - August 2002
- Handled multiple Business Development role for NIIT's education business
- Managed Channel Partner Network across multiple locations in the West Bengal Region
- Managed client relationships for NIIT Industry Collaboration Cell which was responsible for NIIT students’ industry placements and internships.
Indian Air Force
July 1995 - August 1997
- Trained as a pilot with the Indian Air Force, to fly the fighter aircraft of the IAF
- Accomplished 100 hours of flying in Jet engine and Piston engine aircraft
Don Bosco School
1989 - 1991
1992 - 1994
I was studying in Serampore Missionary College in a suburb beyond Calcutta (Kolkata) which is a college managed by a Danish Missionary. I was lucky to have studied in the college as it helped me identify that I am made for bigger things in life. I topped my college in the Bachelor of Science stream.
- Science Student
- College Topper
Cryptocurrency Certification Consortium
I am a Certified Bitcoin Professional.
Offered by Cryptocurrency Certification Consortium, Canada, a Certified Bitcoin Professional is knowledgeable about the Bitcoin blockchain, Bitcoin transactions, and how the Bitcoin network operates. CBPs are able to apply Bitcoin technology to their professional area of expertise and understand privacy aspects, double-spending, and other issues that relate to the currency.
CBPs have professional working knowledge in 33 topics which cover six (6) domains of Bitcoin knowledge.
Visit https://cryptoconsortium.org/certifications/CBP for more info.
English Hindi Bengali
Advance Diploma in Marketing and Sales
National Institute of Sales
January 1998 - present
Graduate of NIIT
January 1999 - present
Certified Bitcoin Professional
Cryptocurrency Certification Consortium (2ba18f)
May 2018 - May 2020
Introduction to Digital Currencies
University of Nicosia
May 2018 - present
Blockchain Basics Masterclass
S P Jain School of Global Management
February 2019 - present
Hi I am planning to set up a mining farm .Wanted to consult you regarding this.
Request more information - Which type of mining farm are your planning to start?
Are you open to remote working engineers? In which case I would advise on reaching out to Indian software Engineers. India now probably has the largest base of Blockchain developers currently. Many of them are working on private blockchains using Hyperledger Fabric and other enterprise blockchain frameworks.
In fact the core strength of India is in the development of public blockchain based DApps and platforms.
Looking to form a partnership for new blockchain development endeavour (banking & technology)
What would blockchain flexibility mean if it could have the Confidentiality (C) strength of a one-time pad encryption, the Integrity (I) of the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature and hold the flexibility and non-repudiation found within biochemistry.
QDNA (quantum digital numerical algorithm) is a new form of technology based on biochemistry and quantum computer sciences that looks at the ability to increase the data density vs data integrity, data complexities and applicable usages within Industry.
The aim of QDNA is to address industries through Security by Flexible Design such as:
· Financial Services – Adaptation into a highly secure and centralised digital capability to enable financial institutions locally and worldwide to send and receive information about financial transactions in a secure, standardized and reliable format;
· Personal Identifiable & Critical Infrastructure Information – Securing personally identifiable information and critical Infrastructure information while allow you to send and obtain secure data transmission
· Healthcare – Singular record chain that can be given authentication and non-repudiation via multi in
· Biotechnology – Ability to secure bio technologies and even biometric information
· Transport – Used in data transmissions between inner security network between required transportation vehicles (e.g. trains, autonomous vehicles and boats)
· Technology – Development of a secure non-repudiable encrypted connection for mobile devices (i.e. laptops, phones, tablets) for access to networks and internet; as well as general data protection.
The basis for this proposal is the development of a new digital system that allows for a centralised digital currency exchange that can be used by major banking corporations and even government as a potential digital currency.
The proposal is for the formation of a partnership to bring this development, the algorithm has been developed based the following advantages:
• Bio-mimicry is an established and successful practice in science and innovation. Some of the most famous and successful innovations were produced through bio-mimicry (e.g. Velcro).
• The use of nature to catalyse randomness and entropy represents one of the exciting frontiers of encryption technology
• The foundation of nature has been studied through genetic science and profound randomness/entropy observed
• QDNA harnesses this powerful concept to apply to encryption and ultimately information/data security
• The advent of a post-quantum computing world will present enormous challenges for information security, data security and encryption – QDNA seeks to address this huge challenge and opportunity with this novel enterprise solution that is scalable
In 1979, Ralph Merkle patented the concept of hash trees. It is a data structure that allows efficient mapping of large chunks of data in the form of a connected tree / linked list.
Consider it to be like an organization structure for data points. In such a linked set of hashed data structure, any small changes made to the data can be easily identified or spotted.
Cryptos are the best example of the use of Merkle trees.
The best resources for understanding Merkle trees can be found here:
Firstly, there are 7400+ cryptos listed on CMC. Check out the top header bar on https://coinmarketcap.com/.
Having said that, not all of them are reliable or can be considered fully functional as of now. Many of them are dead, defunct, scams, etc. which you can find on deadcoins.com.
On to your second question, it depends on the type of problem cryptos can solve. And there are problems aplenty in this world which I believe a cryptocurrency can solve.
If you look around on CMC (coinmarketcap) you will notice that there are different kinds of tokens and coins for different kinds of systems, industries, and markets - payment, governance, social media, storage, real estate, platforms, stablecoins, exchange utility tokens, prediction markets, insurance, trade financing, gaming, decentralized energy, moneylending, banking, supply chain - I mean you name it and we have a coin or token for that.
So we can have a crypto token for many different industries, processes, and markets. However, I would advise you to look at them with a pinch of salt for completeness, readiness, need, and without a doubt please DYOR!!
For the uninitiated, India has already been at the forefront of crypto innovation with companies like WazirX (now acquired by Binance), CoinDCX, BitBNS, Marlin, Matic, Persistence, EasyFi, OroPocket, Persistence, raising multi-million dollars in investments. Currently, the daily volumes in exchanges are a little less than ten million dollars, which is minuscule compared to the daily global volumes, but the interest is increasing day by day.
India already has the world's largest software services capability which gets extended into blockchain development too. There is no doubt about India's readiness to take this industry to the stratosphere.
But the real question is the need for an inclusive government and regulatory acceptance of some form, which will accelerate this industry and make India the most favored destination for crypto-related activities too.
Cryptocurrency mining is a two-way process.
1. One, it is an accounting process to verify, validate, and record cryptocurrency transactions on an online, public, and encrypted ledger - called the blockchain. This is done by installing a CPU/specialized computers, called miners, along with the verification software of the cryptocurrency.
2. Two, it is also the process for minting new coins and bringing them into public circulation. This is also done to incentivize or reward those who install their computers for the purpose laid out in point 1. Mining is usually a voluntary activity. Hence incentivization plays a big role in it.
In short - a cross between an accountant and a gold miner.
There are multiple types of mining CPUs depending on the type of coin or token being mined and the consensus mechanism being used e.g. Proof of Work or Proof of stake etc.
There are roughly 500 mineable coins or tokens today.
I hope this helps.
Can anyone do it?
Yes, given a choice, anyone can do it.
All you need is the infrastructure to do it. Some of which are expensive to install and maintain. e.g. ASIC miners used for Bitcoin mining. They are heavy duty computers which have been manufactured specially to mine bitcoin or bitcoin forked coins like bitcoin cash.
However, it should be noted that solo mining or an individual mining bitcoin is usually not very profitable. It is wise to get into bitcoin mining through pools or through those who have cloud mining infrastructures. There is also a related environment requirement.
There are many companies who are especially setting up mining plants.
Powered by Brainsy, Inc. (Patented and Patents Pending)